The initiative for the foundation of a European College of Human Ecology adopted the task to establish an independent college aiming at studying and developing sustainable practices for our common world.
We see our task as:
- Contrasting non-sustainable use of natural resources - especially air, water soil, and biotic resources, - with effective, new practices
- Instructing young people to innovation and experimentation of new practices considering the consequences of their actions.
- Adjusting teaching and learning contents to the individual students’ potentials and needs in assistance and development.
- Promoting and improve the bridge between humanities, sciences, and liberal arts in both teaching and researchenvironments.
- Contributing to the breadth of education for sustainable development.